Did you Know?
- In healthy people, food should travel through the body in under 24 hours.
- In the UK, the transit time of food has escalated to 70 hours for women and 60 hours for men.
- The most consitpated country in the world is now the UK!
- The highest rate of bowel cancer is now found in the UK. There are over 20,000 new bowel cancer cases in the UK every year.
- On average, out of every three people that visit a GP in the UK, one of them has a bowel problem
Colonic Hydrotherapy (sometimes referred to as Colonics, or Colonic Irrigation), is a practice dating from around 1500 B.C., involving giving a gentle, warm internal bath to help clean the colon. This process results in the elimination of old faecal matter, toxic substances, mucus and gas from the colon.